Summer Holiday Homework
We would like you to make a chatter bag or a chatter box with your child, before starting school in September.
You will need to:
1. Find an empty shoe box or an empty gift bag.
2. Decorate the bag or box using wrapping paper, paint, pens, collage or stickers.
3. Write your child's name on the box or bag.
4. Fill it with items that your child can talk about. For example a family photograph, a favourite book, a favourite small toy and an object from a favourite holiday.
5. Bring the box or bag into school on the first day back.
6. Your child will have the opportunity to talk about the box or bag and it's contents.
7. Your child will return the box or bag home after a few weeks.